Tuesday, October 2, 2007

California bound

The drive from NM to AZ varied quite a bit. I told Brian after we left NM and were en route to AZ that I felt like we were in Maryland with all of the pine trees and hills .


I thought my theory about Maryland was pretty good...until we saw the saguaro and the brown mountains and the tumble weed. Oops!



We arrived in Pasadena without too much difficulty around 6pm Friday Sept. 14th. On the way we passed a huge wind farm, which Brian loves, so we took many pictures- we'll spare you the wind farm slide show. :)



The signs to Pasadena were welcome and we only thought we were lost once. Overall, the trip was really, really good- we really enjoyed our time together seeing everyone on the way and talking and reading Harry Potter #7 in the car. Fun stuff. I think we were both ready to finally arrive at our new place, though, and begin this adventure.

No comments: