Monday, November 19, 2007

Baby Pics--- High Tech Ultrasound pics!

We wanted to share with everyone the pics from the high tech ultrasound we had last Friday...it was pretty amazing! The ultrasound tech said the measurements of the baby look great and suggested "bubba" for a girl or a boy. I suppose if it's a girl she wouldn't get picked on at recess with a name like Bubba. Brian and I want to assure you, it's at the bottom of our list of names!! :)

Check out our precious one...

This is the baby's face (don't worry- we couldn't tell what everything was either- he had to tell us! )



Here's the baby's head and body...



And a very large foot, which the tech deemed "big foot"-- this one is a little hard to see- the foot is the white part between the faint x's -- later he assured us that the baby's foot is normal size! He was a crack up!



It was lots of fun and amazing to begin to see our baby. We are in awe and so thankful that everything is going well!! The dr. has given me the all clear as far as restrictions, so we are back to normal life. Also, I don't have to take the progesterone anymore since my placenta has grown up towards the top of my uterus away from the opening of my cervix (which is why the bleeding stopped)-- very, very good news!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see that you guys are doing so well!!! Good luck with the new job and your new little one that will be arriving soon!!